Mark II 'Things to Do' ListI've had a very long and varied list of 'things to do' for more years that I care to remember and have slowly but painstakingly worked my way through an exhaustive list on a five-yearly basis: Things to do before I'm 40, then 45, then before I knew it... I was at the stage (or should that be age?) of working through the 'Things to do before I am 50' list.
Well, on Thursday 22nd August 2013 I ticked off number 9 of 10 items on my previous list and then had to pull up short and consider my options. If this really was a 'bucket list' then one might be led to believe that after completing it, one is ready to pop one's clogs! But I'm not yet 50!
So this is it - my Mark II list of things to do, preferably before I'm 50. To help get it started, I have brought across item 10 from the previous list and made it item number 1 on this new list. Here goes...
- See the Aurora Borealis (A friend gets a mention in this video.)
- Introduce eldest grand daughter to 'adventures and exploring'. Completed. See here and here.
- Establish some sort of retirement business plan - Completed
- Visit Iona - Completed May 2014
- Visit Calgary Bay on the Isle of Mull - Completed May 2014
- Sail to Staffa and see Fingal's Cave - Completed May 2014
- Make a Will - Completed late 2014
- Save to buy some land - Completed
- Expand Frugaldom - Completed July 2014, when we managed to purchase almost 5 hectares of land and a barn.
- Invite you all to visit Frugaldom and experience the lifestyle - Completed
Updated: Frugaldom is now an actual land project and, if you have been following the updates in the forums, you will know that several of you have already been to visit.