Saturday 12 April 2014

Frugal Blog - Seed Sowing and Recycling Fish Crates

P1000118

Scottish Multimedia | Seed Sowing and Recycling Fish Crates

Despite a cold, windy and wet start to the weekend, the rain eventually stopped and allowed us time to get out to play in the garden! The cheeky robin was delighted to see us digging and was soon down to help!

It was afternoon before I was able to venture out but I went prepared to do battle - gardening gloves, kneeling pad, hand tools, seed packets all in order - checked and double checked to see which could be sown outdoors in April, diary and pen, camera charged, egg carton of chitted potatoes, the germinated peas and lettuce seedlings from the window sill and last, but by no means least, I donned my golden wellies!

Weeding needed done everywhere I looked, so I started with… continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.