Thursday 12 September 2013

Rok Strap Dog Lead



Rok Strap Dog Lead

Having fun playing in the rain with a borrowed Rottweiler and a pink Rok-strap stretchy dog lead. I promise that neither the dog nor the dog walkers got catapulted! Smile

 
Here in Frugaldom, our frugal lifestyle embraces many things, from baking and batch cooking to cycling and walking, so when I was asked to take the Rok-Strap dog lead out for a test drive, I needed no further encouragement. The fact that I don't own a dog never entered my head! Read more...
 
NYK Media, Frugaldom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.