|Have you got a cash cow?|
|Is your finger in too many pies?|
|Make your dough go further|
So what's a frugaleur to do?
|Don't count your chickens...|
Frugaldom is my business - so let's get this show on the road. Now You Know!
- It is fun
- You'll can interact with like-minded others
- It's a chance to prove to yourself that you can complete a short challenge
- £10 is a small price to pay to experience the thrill of working your money, rather than spending it
- If you focus on somethig you love doing then the prospect of profiting from that in the future isn't like any other job you could have
- You could find yourself self-employed with a successful business
- You might choose to spend your £10 seed fund on eBay and eBid trading, then end up running your own store.
- It could lead anywhere - meeting new people, making new business contacts, introducing you to other moneysaving and moneymaking schemes
- A self-sustaining profit could pay off debts
- If any profits keep on turning a profit, sustaining your lifestyle, the sky's the limit.
Like Frugaldom on Facebook at www.facebook.com/frugaldom