Tuesday 9 April 2024

Learning the Mobile Ropes

My day begins at Frugaldom by checking the weather through the window and the trail cameras for overnight activity. 
I always make a cuppa and eat breakfast here while scrolling through photos and videos. My first lesson of the day is learning that photos taken on my mobile for use on here need to be taken in landscape, as I have no photo editing apps to rotate the pictures. There is no free space on this old mobile for any new apps to be added so I will need to remember to turn the phone around.  😆 As per photo, a rather posh breakfast of almond croissants, thanks to Olio.
Also thanks to Olio, some sprouted potatoes all ready to be planted just as soon as it stops raining enough not to rot them in the ground. Never give up a freebie if it can serve a purpose and can be rescued from binning. This is what I like to call frugal landfill - something that grows into more free food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.