Autumn 2012 Has Arrived
- Summer clothes folded and packed away, winter attire now at the ready.
- Kindling sticks being chopped and stockpiled daily.
- Big bag of candle wax sat nearby to aid in kindling.
- Saw bench and axe in daily use.
- Insulation being added wherever possible in the house.
- Matches, candles, firelighters, rechargeable torch at the ready
- Coal bunker filled
- Garden produce prepped and into the freezer whenever possible.
- Enough preserves in store to last until next year