Eddie Elwood shocks the nation by revealing that, despite what they say, most women actually do WANT TO SHOP!
"...Shopping is a bloodsport with the best designer labels, at the best discounted prices, fast becoming the prize kill. I defy you to prove me wrong."
But surprisingly, when asked, given guilt-free, limitless time and limitless money, would they really want to shop, 100% agreed, wholeheartedly, that they would! Not only that, they unanimously agreed that the mere prospect of it completely enthralled them! The only problem they could foresee was the fact that, in most cases, it is almost impossible to participate in this sport to any great degree of satisfaction.
How often have you set aside enough time and money to relax and enjoy shopping? Shopping of any description is fast becoming a nightmarish chore! It's because of the choices we have to make these days
our fingertips. (Don't forget to register for Topcashback - it helps you cream off a percentage of your spends without it showing in the bank or credit card statements!)
We love it and we won't let it go! But I still have trouble finding exactly what I'm looking for, at exactly the kind of price I'm prepared to pay.
- Shoe shopping is VERY addictive!!!!
- Very few women buy themselves perfume, erotic lingerie, fancy boxes of chocolates, expensive jewellery or bouquets of flowers, hence the reason they all qualify as top 'guilt-trip' gifts from men.
- It does appear to be true that women can never have too many shoes so, next time you want to impress her, take her to the best footwear retailer you can find and set her free with a huge budget.
- Many women carry their lives in their handbags, therefore, a really good handbag is a definite MUST HAVE.
- Contrary to popular belief, women can control their spending. It's most men who fail to see the importance of frugal housekeeping. Anyone whose top priority is satellite television needs their head looked at, so get your priorities right... some domestic help would be far more beneficial!
- To really impress the woman in your life, provide her with sufficient 'housekeeping' to encourage investment of the surplus. (Even if it is invested in a pair of designer jeans!)