Thursday 3 April 2014

Frugal Shop

030414frugalshop

Frugal Shop

In an effort to revive yet another dormant project from past frugal challenges, I rediscovered the old Frugal Shop and it came as a bit of a surprise that I still had the site. I think several of us set these up when the powers that be decided to give all new start or small businesses without web sites the opportunity to claim a free one through their ‘Get British Business Online’ challenge.

As you’ll see by the top left counter, today marks 457 days since I launched the Clan McGonk enterprise – making hairy wee Scottish McGonks that have, since, been winging their way around the globe.

So now I need to shake up this site and make it earn me a little bit of income to help financially support Frugaldom. Bargain spots will be posted on www.frugalshop.co.uk as I spot them and I won’t be posting anything that I wouldn’t buy myself, so don’t go thinking this is a sell-out. Smile

Visit the Frugal Shop now and you can subscribe to the updates so you never miss any of our offers.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching the shop, I have added it to my bookmarks, I am a trainee bargain hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They have their own blog and Facebook page, just not yet linked up to the new sites. :)

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.