Thursday, 3 April 2014

Frugal Shop

030414frugalshop

Frugal Shop

In an effort to revive yet another dormant project from past frugal challenges, I rediscovered the old Frugal Shop and it came as a bit of a surprise that I still had the site. I think several of us set these up when the powers that be decided to give all new start or small businesses without web sites the opportunity to claim a free one through their ‘Get British Business Online’ challenge.

As you’ll see by the top left counter, today marks 457 days since I launched the Clan McGonk enterprise – making hairy wee Scottish McGonks that have, since, been winging their way around the globe.

So now I need to shake up this site and make it earn me a little bit of income to help financially support Frugaldom. Bargain spots will be posted on www.frugalshop.co.uk as I spot them and I won’t be posting anything that I wouldn’t buy myself, so don’t go thinking this is a sell-out. Smile

Visit the Frugal Shop now and you can subscribe to the updates so you never miss any of our offers.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching the shop, I have added it to my bookmarks, I am a trainee bargain hunter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have you trained up in no time! LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They have their own blog and Facebook page, just not yet linked up to the new sites. :)

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.