Thursday 19 September 2013

Cheap Coffee Beans

coffeegrinder

Cheap Coffee Beans

Seeking out the best bargains isn't always easy! Prices don't necessarily determine what is and what isn't a bargain, that's for sure, and all too often we can fall for those fluorescent stickers and stars that have us brainwashed into thinking they represent a cheap and cheerful buy. Lookalike names fool us into mistaking them for something better and, as a household of coffee drinkers, I have been caught out by this when searching for cheap instant coffee. Read more…

 

NYK in Frugaldom

6 comments:

  1. Cool post NYK. It's seriously made me reconsider my coffee purchases...
    I shall look into it a bit more on AP.

    Have a great weekend dear lady. It's supposed to warm up down here, hope it does there too!

    Rw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, RW, hoping it warms up a bit here, too, as the stove has been lit the past 3 days here. Not long until I can light the fire, the new brickwork looks to be drying out nicely and then we can try out the new heating system. :)

      Delete
  2. Now I know why there weren't any coffee beans left when I went to AF to look yesterday : )

    (ps I'm glad you can still get some great bargains even in deepest rural Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, I have just checked and there are 44 bags left listed on the site just now, just search for 'Mi Caffe' and the coffee beans and tea leaves will show up in search results on AF site. :)

      Delete
  3. NYK, I have a spare cafetiere if you want it. Leftover from my days of entertaining business peeps at home. Just holler!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! Can you email me - see contact page at top of this blog - so I can sort out payment/delivery? I've been looking at some on eBay this afternoon, glad I didn't succumb to the charms of the red stove top one! LOL

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.